http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Good thing we have moms

It's a good thing that we have moms that an keep an eye on us. Mom let me outside the other night. She usually just let's me out.  This time she watched me
I ran around the big tree and then I started jumping up and down by this fence. Well...sitting on the fence..
Was this guy. It was dark but Mom could see his beatty eyes.  She started calling me and I kept jumping at the fence. Finally she got me inside.
He just sat there and mom wanted to scare him off. She threw the broom and missed him. Then she got the mop and again missed. She got the stick duster and a purple bucket....missed every time.
View from this side of the fence.
The  guy  was still sitting there
 Pretty sure he was laughing at this point. So for last resort.... She shook the fence and he took off.
Lesson learned: shake the fence 1st!!


12 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh the Opossum Overseeing Oreo's yard! Different from the Aussie version - they run like greased lightning at the first sign of humans. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, she threw and missed how many times????
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom keeps reading all sorts of good stuffs about possums on facebook. I say they look like big rats that need to be chased! Good job for making noise, Oreo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD You were warning your mom of the intruder.
    Maybe the guy was looking for food.
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL! You have us rolling around here laughing. I love your views of the "ammo" used on the visitor. Good to know that fence shakin is the best way to go. I don't think my momma owns a broom. but thats a story for another day. BOL

    Puppy Growls,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom wasn't cut out to be a baseball pitcher or football quarterback. Maybe she should try soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Thank goodness you are Ok and safe Oreo from that beady eyed intruder!
    hugs
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  8. He was playing possum
    snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  9. He looks kinda devious too! Guess we won't call your mom "Sure Shot" BOL!
    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great watchdog you are Oreo!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD, we gets LOTS of those here!!! And I almost jumped on our fence and knocked him off! Ma was none too happy ~ I told her that was my job and I was gonna do it! She said she didn't want to pay lots of green papers if there was a fight. Like I would lose! sigh.
    Anyhu, I wonder what the neighbors thought when they saw all the cleaning implements thrown over the fence the next day...you're DONE with housework!!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow he is scary looking! I thought they only come out at night? DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete