http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Monday, February 6, 2017

Assistant City Manager's Office

Here on the 87th floor is my Office. I just love the door and my own name plaque
WELCOME to My office. I am glad that you are able to visit it with me. As you can see...I have a great view. I have a few of my favorites in here.
1. Me and Hazels picture. This is one of my favorites.
2. The bubble machine and there's plenty of room to chase bubbles
3. The Pool of balls. I also hired a Butler ..Gizmo..to pick up all the balls that get all over the floor.
4. Of course..a bowl of dog bone treats.
5 My own puter and on my screen saver is a package of.....OREOS..of course!!
I do believe that I am ready to roll into business with Christmas. He is the City Manager, so I work under him which is fine cuz we work well together. We both want to serve Blogville the best that we can.
Enjoy the rest of the tour and Thanks for visiting my office!!
Oh and drop by anytime for bubbles or ball playing...I'm here for YOU!!

19 comments:

  1. Oh wow Oreo, you have such a splendid and well appointed office. And the view from the 87th floor window must by magnificent. You can probably even see Scotland on a clear day.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oreo I know for a fact you are good at planning things and so being an assistant manager in charge of the City will surely lead to fun fun fun. Love the pool of balls
    hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL 87th floor whew that would give me a nose bleed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD you got an 87th floor Office??? Those Do have the Bestest View... You have your office all set up Pawfectly Oreo... it is ready fur Both Work and FUN... which can sometimes be Work Also.
    Way to go... You and Christmas will keep Everythingy all organized here in Blogville. We are Thrilled fur YOU Both... AND fur Blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a grreat view. And a BALL pit??? That's totally pawesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pawsome office you have Oreo!
    When you've worn yourself out with the bubbles bring your bowl of dog bone treats round to my office and I'll make you a reviving puppicino
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    ..aaaaarrrrghhhh..... vertigo!!! I'll just concentrate on the oreos...&*> Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have the coolest office ever! I'm totally stuffed with donuts and milk. Bol. It's so great to have you on the job and this event is such fun.
    Sarge

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMD! Bubbles and balls? I'll be hanging out with you!
    Your Furend
    Louis Dog Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  10. This might be the most fun office in Blogville! We love the balls and bubble machine. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oreo your office is splendid! You and Christmas will be pawsome this year :)
    Marty and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Oreo! you have your office all set with all the fun stuff! And you look so handsome there behind your desk
    xxoo
    Hazel

    Pee es
    I love that photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have the funnest office ever, Oreo!!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  14. that's a mighty fine office... and how great that you picked your room at the bestest floor ever...

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMD I'm so glad to be your pawtner, Oreo!

    ReplyDelete