http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Final Debate Tuesday

Welcome to the final debate Tuesday. I am running with Christmas and he is really a great guy. I believe in him and he wants to keep Blogville a fun, friendly and happening place. There are only 2 weeks left until Election Day. We have been asked questions and we want you to know as much as you can so that you can about us.
1-For each of the candidates and their running mates - if you could meet with anyone, living or dead, who would you like to meet?  
Oh I have met so many friends in the furs at the BAR and I loved it. Someone that I would really liked to have met was Remington. We both share a love for footballs and I think that he would be a blast to hang with.

2-We would like to know what fun things each candy date has in store for Blogville. What about a blogville christmess pawlender? maybe with 24 funny posts , so the time isn't too long while we wait for santa :o)

Christmas and I just love parties...so yes I do see parties in the future. The Christmas pawlender sounds great. While we are waiting for Santa.... you cant have a great party without.....
3- If you win, will you replace the entire administration or will you reappoint those who wish to stay in their pawsitions?     
Christmas and I would go over the positions and see who would like to stay and who wouldn't. I know that if positions need to be filled that Christmas and I would fill it with very capable animals.
 4- I have have a question for both candidates, who is your hero and what superpower do you wish you could have? 
Oh man!!! Thats a great question. I think that My hero is my Mom. She took me in and has been so patient with me with all my anxiety issues. Our moms  do so much for us, walkies, belly rubs, getting new toys or bubbles in my case and just really taking care of us when we are sick and watching out for us.

My Super power? 
I wish that I could make sure that every doggie or kitty would always have a good home and that animals never had to be treated badly by mean people.
That is such an awful thing. Chris and I want  to be good neighbors.

 The Election is just 2 weeks away. Christmas and I would love to have your vote and we will work our very hardest for you!! Thank-you!!!
Drop on over to see the other Candy dates: Arty at Dory's Backyard
                                                                       Mabel at Idaho Pug Ranch
                         Christmas at Paw Province

16 comments:

  1. Great answers Oreo...especially the essential pawty item, yum, yum!!!!!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have run a great race. It is going to be very hard to decide who to vote for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's an interesting answer... yes, mom's are heroes... and maybe mine is a hero too... butt please don't tell her that... she would misuse her pawsition for putting me in the bathtub and such stuff :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even remember registering to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!! That first picture is hilarious
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pawsome answers, Oreo!! Great job!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. So where can I get some of dem cookies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, see ya at the poles.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  9. This has been a great debate!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all really good answers. You're the perfect candidate.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some great questions and even greater answers!! Good luck sweetie!! Thanks for sharing with us :)

    Leslie


    ReplyDelete
  12. Oreo
    Bravo a great Q&A
    You have been a great running mate for Chris too
    Mom said it was such fun to meet you at the BAR!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  13. FABULOUS answers... We are Sooooo Excited about the election.. BLOGVILLE's ELECTION that is... not that SHAM that the Peeps have coming up... ICK..
    THEY should take lessons from BLOGVILLE.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Excellent answers - and you look good at the podium!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete