http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

My 4th of July

I had a fun 4th of July. I was busy catching water and I think that's so much fun. There aren't a lot of pics cuz the peeps were in the pool all day. I ran around it catching water as it splashed out which was fine with me. They thought it was funny cuz I try to bite the water and they could hear my teef clacking!!! They are so easily amused
I just wanted in the hot tub but the meany adults said No. *sigh*
Later that night...me and Mom went to watch the fireworks. I'm not a fan of all of the booms but she said I gotta face my fears. I sat in moms lap and watched them and didn't bark. I sorta kinda liked them.
It was a fun and very busy day!! hope you all had fun too!

15 comments:

  1. You sure had a fun day. Glad you didn't get scared of those boomers
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time you had! BOW WOW, I probably wouldn't freak out from fireworks but I don't think I'd be brave enough to sit and watch it...BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just love watching you catch water, Oreo!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! my daddy got leaky eyes as he saw your hot tub... he would love to have one too :O) and that was very brave to watch the firework without barking---BRAVO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching the pool water was a great way to stay cool and have fun too, Oreo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    You are a supery-dupery water tamer Oreo! You'd never get a rest over here... we are about 50'F with lots of 'waterfall' and heavy mist... I just have to live on memories of summer days in Indiana!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oreo you are the bravest of brave. You got to see the pretties in the comfort and safety of mom's lap
    Hugs madi yoru bfff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I can't believe you went and WATCHED boomers! You are SUPER brave.

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOU are so much braver than ME. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. We were wondering what yous were up to! I like catching water too, have you tried a fountain?


    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oreo, so pleased you enjoyed your 4th July holiday. Humans really are quite simple and easy to please, aren't they?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We never tried to catch water before! You make it look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh Oreo - you are a great water catcher!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete