http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The first ever fabric Frisbee

My mom has been pretty busy lately with work and getting ready for the BAR. This past weekend...we had a grand peep graduate from HS. Well...she had to sew cushions for their lawn furniture. Here are the cushions. Now when my Mom sews...I drive her bonkers cuz where do you think that I want to lay on? Yep....right on the top and center of the fabric. I mean its a no brainer.
This time I decided to play with my Frisbee on the fabric. She sees a problem with this and I see nothing. Exactly.... WHAT is her point here? Mom!! Just hand over the Frisbee and No one gets hurt!!!
Alls....I see is that I took and perfectly good Frisbee and made it even gooder by attaching fabric and strings to it. I mean...this Frisbee is AWESOME!!!!  Talk about FUN!!
FUN is written all over it. I can fling this thing all over the place and swing it by the strips of fabric!!!
And...That's....exactly what I did!!! Hey...I'm just being a genius!! BOL
When Moms busy...A guys gotta do what a guys gotta do!!!

14 comments:

  1. That sure looks like one fun frisbee to us, Oreo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous idea, Oreo... and I love the cushions your mom made... she has golden hands and you have golden paws :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Absolutely Oreo - and after all, that fabric is FAByoulush!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like GREAT funs Oreo
    Loves and lciky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right. You need to stay busy too
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think your idea will fly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD OMD O R E O.... you are a GENIUS... that is BRILLIANT... you made a GOOD frisbee... BETTER. OMD will you be bringing it to BAR?

    ReplyDelete
  8. keeping busy is important - keeps p in or out of trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, your own custom-made Frisbee! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think you should have your Mama takes those to work and sell 'em Oreo...you could make a fortune!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is genius Oreo! I think that frisbee would be a blast to play with
    hugs
    Mabel
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are creative just like your mom!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dead right Oreo ..... a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, aye??

    ReplyDelete