http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Friday, June 19, 2015

Baseball game

I got to go with Mom to the grandson (Zac's) game. She hasn't taken me in public too much but know what? I did beautifully. Other dogs were yappin...like crazy and I just kept my cool and never made a peep. They even got away from their peeps to come over and meet me..cool huh??
I watched Zac from 3rd base.....
to slide right into home!!!
During the rest of the game....I was chompin..at the bit....
cuz...there was a ball being tossed around and I wanted that ole ball really BAD!! I mean those little kids were missing it and I could have gotten that ball...*sigh*
Guess a baseball game is not the place to take a Scottie that just LOVES..LOVES..LOVES balls!! But I have fun even though I didn't get to play with that ball. Had she not be holding on to my leash so hard, trust me..I'd been out there in the field!!

13 comments:

  1. I luv watchin da kidses play baseball in my park - I always want da ball too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We think you could have got those dropped balls, too. Don't know why they don't let dogs play....it would spice up the game a bit! Congrats on being so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finks you'd be the bestest at that ball game!
    Love and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should have been on the field and not sitting in the stands, Oreo! You would have won the game for your team!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's odd that humans would want to play ball and not include us pups, don't you think Oreo?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! Glad you got to watch the little peep's game. Also, glad you got the book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BOL I cannot even imagine the temptation. You did excellent job not chasing the ball.
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  8. They should have put you on the team. You could teach them how to field that old ball.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  9. First you tell us how good you were. Then you tell us you were restrained. I hope you got to play ball when you got home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You'd make a great shortstop.
    Sally Ann and Andy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Next time tell them you want to be an outfielder!!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

    ReplyDelete
  12. OREO WTG...YOUR MANNERS ARE EXCEPTIONAL AND ALL THAT TRAINING YOU AND MOM DID WAS WORTH IT. BESIDES BARKING CAN MAKE YOU HOT AND WHO NEEDS EXTRA HEAT IN THIS WEATHER
    HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

    ReplyDelete