http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Stuff

Hey, just checking in to see how things are going. I see already that we are whipping our Peeps in the card count,,,,whoa!!!!!
My card count is 8-2 and it was so funny to see how excited they got when they got the one from the insurance man!!!! Bol
Im sure more cards will be coming. We just got my pics yesterday So ours will be going out this weekend.

Now....how's the gifts going? Has everyone made contact with their partners? I hope you're having fun shopping. Gifts should be in the mail by the 18th so it can get to them by Christmas. Addi and I have received ours already but we have to wait until Christmas. Addi and I just mailed ours out yesterday too so be on the lookout Ranger and Winston.

Oh and I know this is kinda late but if some doggie would like to be in the gift exchange, we have a dog that would like to join in and he's a super cool dog, just let me know.
Have a great Thursday .

18 comments:

  1. Our swap buddy Shilo and Shasta got their box earlier in the week and we are so winning on the card count at our house :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Holidays are always a blast in Blogville!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already got my prezzie ! I is sooo spoilt!
    Mine will be in the post tomorrow, we're wrapping it up today. I luffs wrapping paper!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helloooo Oreo ~ It is nice to meet you. Though I do wish you were a girl. Oh well a guy can't have all his wishes come true. You got some really big feet to fill not saying that my girl Jazzi's feet were big but you know what I mean. Happy Holidays Orea.
    Thanks for the get well card, the cards so brightened my days.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card count is MOUNTING and you are Brand New to Blogville... THAT is fangtastic Oreo... We are very VERY much happy about that...
    We heard that you and your PAWSONAL TRAINER are getting along FAMOUSLY... and that you have made MAJOR Pawgress... We are PROUD of you OREO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're in good hands, Oreo. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Oreo! We too were happy to hear about your progress at your new home. Mom found it all very interesting!
    hugs
    Hazel
    Mr Bailey too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooo…. I'll keep a close lookout for a pressie. Dis is soooooooooooo exciting!
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  9. We mailed our packages a long time ago so we hope Sadie & Edward got them. We are also getting a ton of cards. We know you will get more and more cards too. Nice work on the training but don't let the tips of your toes cross into the kitchen!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Barharhar...they counted the Insurance Mans card!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm winnin da card count too, big time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. BOL my peeps are counting the card they got from their insurance man too making their total of 2.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merry Christmas Oreo! We made a recipe today with Oreo cookies and we thought of you :D

    Wyatt, Stanzie and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got to blogville just at the right time Oreo. Cards and pressies for everybuddy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our pups are seriously outnumbering us - of course, at this point we are claiming anything that has anything to do with the holidays are cards, just so we don't fall behind.

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Christmas time is the best!!!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pawsome that u are getting more cards than the peeps already.

    ReplyDelete