http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Could it be???

My assistant has been busy and NOT paying the proper attention to my blogs like she should. I have spoken to her bout this and hopefully she will shape up so don't give up on us!!!! Seriously, is it really that tuff??

Anyways, while I was entertaining myself, I was surfing and came across these cool cookies. I couldn't believe my eyeballs and had to paw them. Is this real?? Yep, Taco cookies!! Don't they look just so delish??
If you wanna make some HERE are the directions.
cookie.tacos
I am asking for them tomorrow, I figure that's the least she can do for the negligence of my blog!! I will return with full pics of MY very own Taco cookie!!

17 comments:

  1. Jazzi, they look totally wonderful. I am wondering why Gail is looking at that photo and muttering "only in America..." More importantly, I am wondering if you have passed on your passion for tacos to your gorgeous sister Addi?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute they are, Jazzi, and so perfect for you! We hope you get to sample the safe ingredients!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMD! Seriously Taco Cookies? We're gonna go find that recipe immediately!! They look yummy.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take two dozen. They look so yummy yummy.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Taco cookies, OMD, think you need to have a special pawty and share with the world!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look delicious! I thought for a minute that I had missed taco day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.your favorite for sure!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, Jazzi! They look so delish. Where could we get some? Yummy taco cookies.

    Love,
    Piappies Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum Jazzi!! Those look so good. Enjoy as many as you can!!
    Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  10. jazzi, we can't see the words on your blog anymore :( only the pictures...blogger is so strange sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD OMD... YOU most certainly DO deserve your very own TACO COOKIES !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Taco cookies!!! That's terrific! You're right she OWES you...

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh those look DELISH!! I thinks it's the least your Moms can do for you, with the recent 'neglect' and all!! Yea! Taco Cookies!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mommy is drooling and just ran into the kitchen. I hope she will make some for me.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  15. You should have just eaten them.Disco

    ReplyDelete