http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Christmas card exchange

Last year, we had a Christmas Card exchange here in Blogland. It was so much fun cuz we were ALL getting more than our peeps were, it was so funny.......
that I just began waiting at the door when my nice mailman came cuz I knew that there were always cards fur me. I just politely said, Dad, just hand the cards over and no one gets hurt, bol
Pretty soon the place filled up and on both sides and around the room!! So......we are looking fur 2-3 people to help collect snail mail addresses and put them together and send them out in an E-mail to everyone. E-mail addresses will NOT be shared on any blogs. Is anyone interested in helping with the addys for blogland? If, so send me an E-mail to dcraftsalot(AT)yahoo(dot)com

14 comments:

  1. Dogs With Blogs is doing this as well. I don't have the link handy, butt when I find it, I'll send it to you. WE CAN'T WAIT to participate this year :-)

    -Ruby, Bart and disorganized asst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to participate. Jazzi...I will make sure mommy emails you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be happy to help!! We are pawticipating in the DWB exchange too!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited to pawticipate again this year. Mom said if you still someone to collect addy's she will volunteer. Sniffs, The HoundDogs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this sounds great, we didn't do this last year becuase we weren't here but sounds fantastic! looks like you have plenty of offers to help but if you still need someone the Momster is happy to help too. Dex and Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Snazzi, sounds like fun!!

    XOXO
    The Rocky Creek Scotties and Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We sent you an e-mail, Jazzi!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  8. OoH Jazzi,

    I want to join in on your Christmas card exchange! You have my snail mail addy all ready! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy to help. we will email you now.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jazzi amei você e o blog. Estou seguindo. Ficarei feliz se você vier me conhecer e seguir meu blog também (JOIN THIS SITE MY BLOG - MEMBERS MY BLOG YOU). Te espero com amor.
    Aus da amiga do Brasil ...

    KIPPY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since I am reading these backwards I know you already have the help you need.

    ReplyDelete
  12. our mailman almost quit, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss Jazzi!
    Momma says I might have to cut back on the number of cards I send out this year. What's up with that? We are signed up for the DWB exchange.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete