http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Friday, September 17, 2010

Treats and Stew make for a Wonderful day!!

Today was a Fantastic day!! First, my mail guy brought me a package from Sugar. I sniffed it but no, I don't open my own packages.
There were treats and a postcard of Sugar with her new picture.The treats smelt so good that I stuck my tongue in there to get to them. Peanut Butter treats YUMMERS!!!Thanks Sugar, I loved them and I would have demolished the whole bag but Mom says No, only a few at a time ~sigh~And.....could this day get any better?? I didn't think so but I was wrong. I knew something was up, so I was in that kitchen watching to see just what was happening.Turns out that Mom got Ferns recipe for Stew, the stew that Bambi eats. So guess what I was having for dinner??? yep, Stew!!!!The floor just wasn't working anymore, so I had to get an up close and personal view of my best smellin..stew. Perfect...Good job Mom!!
Mom had her flashy box there and the funny thing is....that I ate every lick of it before she could get any pictures!! Ha!Thanks Fern for the recipe, I hope to have this many more times. A full belly and now I think I will retire to my couch for the evening.
Fern, luckily Mom got the quick cookin...Barley. If you want the reciepe, get in contact with Fern. It was G-R-E-A-T stew!!!

15 comments:

  1. I think that looks like a pawesome meal:

    Bambi's stew and Sugar's treats!

    Happy FrEYEday!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious!!! Yummy!!

    Hugs & smoochies! xoxo
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazzi, those pictures are so cute and that stew and treats look so yummy!!! Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jazzi!
    What a day!
    Yummy treats from Sugar and homemade stew!
    Lucky girl!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got cookies AND stew??? May I come live with you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof! You had a YUMMY Day. Glad you like my doggie treats. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jazzi...that stew looks NOMMY!!!

    Smileys & Snuggles!
    Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowwee! This post was just full of the deliciousness! Now my belly's growling. I hope mom makes me some stew today! (But I'm not gonna hold my breath.)

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, those treats look nommy!!! Looks like you had a furry full belly!

    Woofs and Kisses!
    The Fiesty Three

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks SOOOO yummy! Just what I need to warm up my tummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I found your blog on the Blog Hop! Peanut butter treats are one of Owen's favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moms are so stingy passing out OUR treats that arrive in the mail, aren't they, Jazzi!
    Fern's stew looks delicious! yummmmm

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jazzi and Mom,
    Good good good!!!!!!!! I love it!!! That stew is keeping our sweet Bambi alive!! Most of her lumps have gone and the ones that are still here are MUCH smaller!!!!! She gets no more anything that is made for a dog!! The vet says he has never seen anything like this before!!! Of course the stew is not making him any money!!!!!
    Thanks Diane!!
    XXOO, Fern

    ReplyDelete