http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My services were needed

This little guy is Zac! (Oh forget that he has a bowl on his head, he is silly sometimes) When Zac has food in his hand he is soooo easy!! I can sneak right up and gently snatch it and sometimes he makes it even easier for me, he just holds it out to me. Well, when he does that ~~what else is a girl to do than to take it and walk away with a BIG smile on my face!! Well, today, Zac dropped his crackers on the mini tramp and so I heard those words that were music to my Ears!!!~~~ Jazzi, we need you in here, Jazzi!!! Needless to say I was there by the time she finshed calling me and saw just why I was needed and I can say that they picked the right girl for the job!!!
I got right in there and started right in on those crackers~~And finished up by licking up every single crumb!! And.....Mom, I was thrilled to be of assistance, please call me ANY time!!

14 comments:

  1. We likes to be very helpful round da house too..especially in da kitchen!

    Sometimes, my momma forgets when she in da kitchen at other peoples houses that don't have four dogs. She drops stuffs on da floor and don't picks it up! BOL

    and da Zac is a real cuties.....da bowl is a nice touch.

    MinnaK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Snaz - if you need any help, just let us know!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first photo of Zac is priceless!

    Well done Jazzi on your 'cleaning up' abilities!

    take care
    Clive and Murray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jazzi we keep forgetting to tell you we love your skates in your header and now we see you are also a trampoline expert. Good way to keep your girlish figure.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Zac is pretty cute too. We bet you loves him to death since he give you food.
    M&M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jazzi, you are doing such a great job! I am very proud of your lightening quick response in such a dire situation!! Keep up the good work! Hugs and Wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh don't let them fool you. He's getting hamburgers and hot dogs and ice cream too! Make sure they call you when he drops those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Although we hate that monster (the vacuum), we love when mom treats like one
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're such a good girl Jazzi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do the mini tramp? That is a great workout. Of course I am not sure that eating whilst on the tramp actually counts.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think they need to give Zac some TACOS to walk around with, don't you??? *snickers*

    And you're totally right about that flashy box, by the way. I hate it when Mom's got that stupid camera out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good job, Jazzi!
    They know they can count with you anytime!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please send Zac to our house, Jazzi! We like crackers too!
    You're such a good girl to come when you're called to help out!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  14. miss jazzi,
    you are the bestest hoover evarrr!! ;)
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete