http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mondays Update

My mom has been in severe pain since Saturday. Nothing they give her is relieving it. And she has such a high pain tolerance, so if she is complaining, it is bad. They told her last night if her blood work is OK, they'll do the surgery today. As of this morning, the blood work was good, but the doctor, who was suppose to be there between 7:00-8:00, still has not come yet. Hopefully when she arrives, they can get things moving. My dad is with her now. I'm going to drop of my son and head up there. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well! She is in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be looking for an update later -

    When my sister Diane was having her severe GB related pains, she was the same way - normally high pain threshold but Di felt HORRIBLE -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all the updates, she is pretty special to so many of us.

    ReplyDelete