http://jazzis-world.blogspot.com/p/as-our-corn-grows.html

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Grouchiness has turned to Happiness

Ever since my Uncle Ed left, I have been ummm.....a bit grouchy at times. I miss my best Uncle in the whole wide world: and my table buddy: I had some good food bites from that table!!
So....I have been a bit edgy with the munchkins and Mom has been getting after me. I mean they growl at me......get me runnin..then when I nip at their feet..I am the one that gets into trouble!!! Does that even sound fair?? I think that the grouchiness accounts for the taco incident and the trash that I got into today!!! That's my story and I am sticking to it.

But......things are taking a turn around here!!! I couldn't believe what I saw today~~A green suitcase came out and clothes and stuff were being put into the suitcase. At first, I thought Uh, oh~~until I saw whose clothes were going into the suitcases. Kyla and Kaleb had put clothes, toys etc in it and hauled the suitcase downstairs~~I followed to see what was going on. Mom asked them if they were ready to go? They said, Yes, they were going to Kansas~~to see Aunt Linda and Uncle Ed!! Mom said Well....you guys have fun and let us know when you get there, Goodbye!!! Could it be??? A vacation from the munchkins??

YES!!!!! I was in total agreement with this idea. I was doing the~~Happy Dance~~ cuz this house could certainly use some "peace and quiet" I wanted to say, Dont let the door hit you on the way out, but held my tongue and "acted" sad!! :-( But not to sad that they would change their minds. A wave goodbye and they were gone. Awwwww it was soo...nice!!Now, I can settle in for a nice nappy on my spot on the loveseat with no one buggin..me or showing me toys etc.~~Just me and my broken in the way I like it tennis ball!!So...Aunt Linda, get ready.....cuz the munchkins are on their way. Please KEEP them as long as possible and Uncle Ed, you can leave and come back to Illinois and we can have some "peace and quiet" on the couches cuz I can tell you that the peace and quiet wont be at your house. See ya in a few hours Uncle Ed!!! Oh, I am so happy, that this day cant get any better!!! No dog should be allowed to be this Happy!!!!

(Knock, Knock,) Somebody is at the door,

Oh good, it must be Uncle Ed!! Yippee!! He's here, He's here!!! Let me go meet him at the door. WHAT??? You're back?? You never really left?? It was all a joke?? Awwwww....... You were just kidding???? Kids!!! There really must be a law about Dog abuse of this kind!!!

15 comments:

  1. Oh, you got fooled by the kids? Poor you! They must have a good laugh at you. Never mind that, at least you have your Uncle Ed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyla and Kaleb sure did pull a Grinchy Joke on you. I was all excited when I heard the knocking on your door. I thought Uncle Ed would be there. Those munchkins even tricked ME. As smart as you are, you should try to think of a trick to play on them. Maybe drop a piece of cold slippery half chewed rawhide in their lap. I love that one.
    Love what you have done with that tennis ball, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazzi,
    'Dog' gone it they should not tease a puppy like that!!! Watch the mail I just ordered you a 1st class airline ticket one way to Raleigh with Mom's charge card!!!
    We have appt. at the pet spa and we'll dine at Raleigh's famous Angus Barn...yes that would be one fine Steak house.
    Madi and NOT mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were getting so excited because we thought Uncle Ed was coming back. Maybe he will come for Christmas - we hope so. Doggone it!! We wish he'd come visit us - he look like he is so much fun.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kids! What tricksters! I sometimes nip at feeties too. I am really trying to herd my peeps in the direction I want them to go. SHE says I am not a 'heeler' so leave her flip flops and toes alone. If I don't leave off when she says so, I get the pointy finger and the 'ANNNNNNNT' sound. I hate the pointy finger. It usually comes with a scowly face and the grumpy 'ANNNNNT' sound. You'd think as much as they watch the dog whisperer guy, she'd go 'psssst' instead. If she's really annoyed with me, I get a finger snap tossed in for good measure.

    Anyways, I hope you get to visit yer uncle Ed over Christmas. And if not, maybe somebody will let you eat Christmas yummies at the table anyways. Good work on the Taco snag.
    Scottie Rule No. 1 = If I see it and I want it, it's MINE.

    sniffies

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW poor thing, aren't uncles just the best!!! Hopefully you'll get to see him real soon!!! Love the pics!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a mean trick for sure. Poor Jazzi. You can come here. We never have overnight guests.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was so funny, they really teased you! OH Well, do what my Lou does, go hide in the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That wasn't a very nice trick they played on you Jazzi...I think that maybe you should call Uncle Ed and ask if you can come visit him!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Jazzi, these little humans could try the patience of any dog!
    Of course it is unfair that you get into trouble Jazzi.
    We agree - pack off the munchkins and bring back Uncle Ed!
    love and kisses
    Martha & Bailey xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little humans are good for dropping stuff. I bet you miss all those peoples a lot
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jazzi!
    Oh-oh! They played games with you!
    Hmmm... you need a plan to pay it back!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that Jackson got adopted...We know how happy you feel! Have a nice munchkin free vacation!!!


    Wags and Licks,
    Mollie Jo & Bobo

    ReplyDelete